Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Sunday, 31 July 2016

    Review: Soldier: A Mafia Romance

    Soldier: A Mafia Romance Soldier: A Mafia Romance by Liliana Rhodes
    My rating: 3 of 5 stars

    This is the first book I've tried from this author. It was ok. Thankfully the action started happening pretty quickly which is always a good thing.

    The plot wasn't too deep and character development left a lot to the imagination. But somehow it didn't really bother me. Dante was cold, calculated and lethal while at the same time he was warm, passionate, loving and loyal. Gia was incredibly innocent and naive without being annoying (plus!).

    It was insta-love for sure with some killing thrown in for spice. I'm still wondering if these characters had sex. It was alluded to but I think maybe it happened behind the scenes???

    Hopefully Capo will be much better than what I've read so far and will have more obvious signs that these characters share a real connection with each other.

    XO

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment