Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Wednesday, 27 July 2016

    Review: ReCAP

    ReCAP ReCAP by Danielle Pearl
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    I'm always a little leery about reading "his" side of the story books. And then I saw that this book was actually titled Recap so I obviously approached it with caution. Thankfully, I had nothing to worry about. Although there were some scenes that were repeated from the first book, it was done in a fresh, new way, giving the reader a chance to really understand Sam's perspective.

    I absolutely loved seeing Sam's POV. I cannot even explain how much I appreciated it. And how much it made me love this character even more. I loved how he saw Rory, how he viewed himself, the lengths he was willing to go to in order to have her in his life, his feelings,... everything!

    Still waiting for Robin to fall hard. Preferably breaking his face.

    XO

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment