Monday, July 25, 2016

Review: Pennies

Pennies Pennies by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 "When No one becomes Someone" stars!!

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge fan of Pepper Winters. I am completely obsessed with this author and her mad skills with the written word. And yes, I do stalk her ass on social media!

When I saw that the first book of her Dollar series was available:

gimme

oneclick

Mr. Prest. Elder Prest. Yes, I am absolutely in love with this character. Gaaaaaahhhhhhh! He made this freaking book. He was the epitome of an anti-hero and totally won me over from the start. Was his heart pure? No. Did he have the greatest of intentions? Not so much. However, the code he seemed to live by instilled in him honour, respect, and integrity.

Tasmin/Pimlico. My heart broke for this unfortunate young woman. The horrors she face, the despicable abuse she had to endure, each scene showcased her inner strength, stubbornness, intelligence, and perseverance.

I am so excited about this series and cannot wait to see what is in store for Elder and Pim. (view spoiler)

fangirling

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment