Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Sunday, 24 July 2016

    Review: Boss

    Boss Boss by Tara Oakes
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    As I suspected, the writing in this book was much improved. It was more fluid, allowing for an easier and therefore more enjoyable read.

    So...

    V was still annoying lol

    surprise

    But...

    The story was told predominantly from Dom's POV so for that I was extremely grateful. At last, I could finally see the connection between this couple and it was both sweet and real.

    The only real downfall were the sex scenes. Nothing pissed me off more than those damn sex scenes. They weren't sexy. They were actually awkward and made me uncomfortable.

    awkward

    Like the author refused to use words for genitalia and what each person was doing to whom with what. Because of this, the intimate scenes didn't feel quite so intimate to me.

    Anyhoo... there were secrets, betrayals, revelations, drama, action, and a hint at a second chance love between two side characters.

    I'm interested in what Dom has planned next.

    XO

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment