Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Friday, 29 July 2016

    Review: Becoming Noah Baxter

    Becoming Noah Baxter Becoming Noah Baxter by J.M. Sevilla
    My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    Incredible. This book was a thrilling, suspenseful, sexy, deep, and heart racing adventure. I cannot lie... I was a little sad to see the end of this story. Was it technically perfect? Nope. But it hooked me well enough that I think it deserved 4.5-5 stars, if only for its guts.

    Jay Lincoln really did become Noah Baxter. And although I think he always was, underneath it all, it took finding Lily to really bring him out. I thought Jay was beautiful in book 1. But in this one, finally getting his POV?! Dayum!!

    I loved Jay. I loved everything there was to know about him. He was badass, Alpha, cold, fierce, loyal, intelligent, sexy, loving, etc. He was THE shining star of this story. His character gave me so many swoon-worthy moments, even amidst the chaos and danger.

    And when this man finally embraced life... when he realized he was free... when he shed his Killer armour... when he could finally imagine a future (with Lily)... damn, it was a thing of freaking beauty.

    Again, the plot was phenomenal. NO DULL MOMENTS HERE! This author has made a spot on my list of faves.

    XO

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment