Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Thursday, 21 July 2016

    London Miller - In the Beginning

    In the Beginning (Volkov Bratva, #1)In the Beginning by London Miller
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    This book had me hooked from the opening scene!

    From there it was just a matter of waiting. To see how Lauren and Mischa's relationship would evolve. To figure out who they were as individuals and as a couple. To see the dirty deeds that occurred in the background. To watch as the truth behind Lauren's dad's death was revealed.

    I wasn't completely sold on these two as a couple. I liked their connection but... I'm waiting for more.

    This author has a great way of telling a story. The only real problem I had with this book was that there were many Russian phrases with no translation! WTH?! Even Google Translate failed me lol :(

    After everything that happened between Lauren and Mischa, and the messed up mess of the Bratva, I'm curious to find out what's next. On to book 2.

    XO

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment